Mechanically latched MZ type Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), 60A to 3,000A, 4 Poles with early make late break on neutral pole are available for emergency and normal power changeover, complying with IEC and JEM standard.
- Mechanical held by leaf spring and contact pressure is kept constant, therefore no change in contact conductivity due to voltage fluctuations.
- No operating current required after the transfer because of the mechanical hold mechanism.
- Contacts are made from silver alloy for high resistance to burn-off.
- Contact is always reliable thanks to the sliding design that clears contact's dust and oxidization.
- Manual operation handle able to provide manual change-over and neutral locking.